Highlights of 2022 Yatra
Yatra means pilgrimage to the holy place. It creates an opportunity to be away from everything that often keeps us distracted such as – domestic & occupational duties. And offers an exclusive opportunity to absorb completely in spiritual vibrations & visit sacred places in the association of other spiritualists.
2023 Summer Yatra
Gangotri - Badrinath - Devprayag - Rishikesh
with madan sundar das
20th May – 28 th May, 2023
Tentative itinerary for Yatra
|Friday||19 May||Train to Delhi|
|Saturday||20 May||Rishikesh (Night stay) + Ganga Aarti|
|Sunday||21 May||Uttarkashi (Night stay) + Local Visit|
|Monday||22 May||Uttarkashi (Night stay) + Visit to Gangotri|
|Tuesday||23 May||Rudraprayag (Night stay) + Local Visit|
|Wednesday||24 May||Badrinath (Visit to temple)|
|Thursday||25 May||Badrinath (Vyas Gufa + Vasudhara Falls)|
|Friday||26 May||Rudraprayag or Devprayag (Night stay) + Local Visit|
|Saturday||27 May||Haridwar (Night stay) + Local Visit|
|Sunday||28 May||Yatra ends on Sunday Morning|
About Onward & Return Journey:
- Yatra begins from Rishikesh and ends at Haridwar
- Kindly book your tickets up to Rishikesh and return from Haridwar.
- Devotees from Pune are traveling by Goa Express or Pune Duronto express. You can plan onward journey in the same train or of your choice.
- For more information about ONWARD & RETURN journey you can contact Madhav Pr: 84080 24537
- If you are registering for your parents or any elders who are above age of 60 years. Please get the approval for it either from HG Madan Sundar Prahbu (800 726 5695) or Yatra coordinators.
- Kindly note that the registration process does not guarantee allocation of accommodation based on your selection. We have deluxe and standard accommodation but it will be available on First Cum First Serve basis based on payment made. If Standard rooms are full, we will have to allocate Deluxe and vice versa. So please go ahead and do your booking at the earliest.
- Please read all the details in the forms carefully before submitting. DO NOT submit the form more than once.
About Individual & Family Booking:
- Form for Individual booking is ONLY for male devotees travelling alone and the youth (males). It has to be filled separately for each individual joining the yatra, so if you have friends or fellow devotees wishing to join with you, please ask them to fill the form separately. DO NOT fill the family form in such a case as Dormitory option is not available in Family form.
- Form for Family booking is ONLY for families with 2 or more members of the family joining the yatra. If you are travelling alone, then please fill the form for Individual booking.
- For any queries / doubts please feel free to contact post announcement
Varun / Kaushal pr: 7073374512 / 9158991892
Registration Charges for 7 Night / Day Trip (excluding accommodation)
Option 1 : Rs. 7700 (Nathdwara – Jaipur / SL coach) / Per Person
Option 2 : Rs. 8230 (Nathdwara – Jaipur / 3AC coach) / Per Person
Option 3 : Rs. 10,000 (Pune – >Nathdwara -> Jaipur -> Pune / SL coach) / Per Person
Option 4 : Rs. 12,000 (Pune – >Nathdwara -> Jaipur -> Pune / 3AC coach) / Per Person
Kindly Note :
Charges for Yatra includes:
- Prasadam/Food for complete Journey
- Local Transport required during pilgrimage
- Option 3 & 4 includes train tickets (to & fro) from Pune
- Projected accommodation charges for the whole yatra is:
AC accommodation INR 5500 / per person
Non AC accommodation INR 3500 / per person
- Registration charges does not include accommodation charges as we are trying to get the best deal for the group. In this case accommodation charges will be less than projected charges.
Charges for Prasadam & Internal Travel:
- Children up to 5 years would not be charged for prasasam as well as internal transport (no bus seat considered)
*In case parents want a seat to be considered, kindly notify the coordinators
- Children from age 6 to 10 years would be charged 50% for prasadam and fully charged for internal transport.
- Children of age 11 years and above would be considered adult for all charges.
- Group booking is closed now. Kindly check travel options with the Yatra Coordinators or check on the Yatra Whatsapp group.
- Fill in the form below and you will get the link to join Yatra WA group