Credit Course For MBA Students
- Explore the Ethical Foundations: Delve into the ethical principles and values outlined in Bhagavad Gita, gaining insights into the significance of ethical decision-making in business management.
- Develop Leadership Skills: Discover the leadership traits and qualities exemplified by Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita, equipping yourself to become a compassionate and visionary leader in the corporate world.
- Cultivate Timeless Management Strategies: Uncover the time-tested management strategies embedded in Bhagavad Gita, enabling you to effectively manage teams, resources, and challenges in the dynamic business environment.
- Apply Ethical Leadership: Learn to apply ethical leadership principles from Bhagavad Gita to navigate complex ethical dilemmas and inspire ethical behavior in yourself and your team.
- Foster Emotional Intelligence: Embrace the teachings of Bhagavad Gita to enhance emotional intelligence, fostering empathy, self-awareness, and emotional resilience for effective leadership.
- Cultivate Self-Mastery: Explore the concept of self-mastery and self-discipline as emphasized in Bhagavad Gita, enabling you to unleash your full potential and achieve personal and professional excellence.
- Promote Mindful Decision-making: Understand the importance of mindfulness and conscious decision-making in business settings, applying Bhagavad Gita’s teachings to make informed and responsible choices.
- Embrace Diversity and Inclusivity: Gain insights into fostering a diverse and inclusive work culture, drawing inspiration from Bhagavad Gita’s universal principles of unity and respect.
- Manage Stress and Conflict: Learn techniques from Bhagavad Gita to manage stress, maintain work-life balance, and resolve conflicts effectively for a harmonious and productive work environment.
- Integrate Ethics into Business Strategy: Integrate ethical considerations into business strategy, aligning organizational goals with moral principles and long-term sustainability, inspired by Bhagavad Gita’s wisdom.
By the end of this course, MBA students will not only develop a strong ethical foundation but also emerge as ethical leaders equipped to make a positive impact on the business world while upholding timeless principles of integrity and compassion.